Seagate is the largest producer of hard drives, but that does not mean that your hard drives are not susceptible to physical damage, defects in workmanship and user errors. Problems with data loss occur in an environment where attention to detail is required, and meet deadlines is an important element in your work. So, the sudden loss of data can be detrimental to your business, not to mention how it would affect your client. Even people in homes that store countless photos and movies on their external hard drives, cannot avoid all the stress and worries because of the loss of that data.
Each year TCS Computers very successfully recovered thousands of Seagate hard drives, which contain terabytes of important data that otherwise would become an irreplaceable material.
TCS Computers, with more than 15 years of experience recovering data and information from Seagate hard drives, understand your need for receiving a data recovery service that is immediate and effective. In addition, the quality of services, TCS Computers provides, you will have the full assurance that your business will continue marching and your deadlines will be met.
Process Seagate Data Recovery
- The process to recover data from Seagate begins filling out our online form or simply calling the line +32.3.772.22.36 and talking to one of our customer care professionals.
- Professional TCS Computers for data recovery will make a series of questions to determine the likelihood of recovering the data, it will tell you the approximate cost of the service and will discuss about the process of data recovery. Your data could be recovered in just 24 hours.
- Immediately after receiving your hard drive, your information is registered in our system.
- The hard disk is being evaluated, and make a copy of your media files during the evaluation phase. One of the founding TCS Computers policies is to ensure that, in any form and in any way, the original data and media are ever compromised.
- Once the assessment is completed, our customer care professional contacts you to inform you about the results and proceed with the quote in writing to approve it.
- After the data is retrieved, strict quality control to ensure that all is well and functioning properly performed.
Watch this video
Your data are delivered to the storage medium you choose. Usually they used DVD-ROM, an external hard disk, but can also be used to USB. In many cases, TCS Computers deliver your data via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). This will allow you to download your data from our server quickly and safely.
To begin the process of Seagate harddisk recovery Call @ +32.3.772.22.36